OPPORTUNITIES AT ST JOHN THE BAPTIST C OF E PRIMARY SCHOOL:
If you wish to apply for a post please complete the relevant application form, teaching or non-teaching, which is available via the links below. Please note we do not accept CVs only. Information for candidates on how to apply and a fact sheet entitled "Why You Might Want to Join Us" are also both available as downloads below.
Alternatively call the school on 01903 873072 to request an application pack.
Below is a list or our current vacancies; please click the links to see the advertisements and job details:
|Position||Learning Support Assistant - 20 - 32.5 hrs per week|
Grade 3 point 3/4 depending on experience
£20812 - £21189 pro-rata (£10.79 - £10.98 per hour – pay rise pending)
|Location||St John the Baptist C of E Primary School|
|Address||St John The Baptist Primary School, School Hill, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 0TR|
|Telephone No||01903 873072|
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our school.
St John the Baptist C of E Primary School is a small village school set in the South Downs National Park. We are a warm, creative, inclusive school with caring, dedicated staff and children who are eager to learn. The school has strong links with the village community and works closely with the local church.
We are seeking to appoint a keen and committed Teaching Assistant to support our children. The role is in KS2 and includes half an hour lunch duty.
This post will involve day to day class support as well as delivering bespoke additional support through group interventions We are currently looking for a hard-working teaching assistant who is passionate about learning.
Experience in giving 1:1 support and skills related to SEND children would also be an advantage.
The successful candidate should:
• understand how children learn
• demonstrate excellent relationships with children
• work well as part of a team
• understand and support the Christian ethos of our school
• have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• have a positive approach and be flexible to the demands of the job
Our school can offer:
• a happy, caring and inclusive environment where staff and children learn alongside each other
• a small, warm, supportive team of staff and governors
• enthusiastic, hardworking and friendly children
• continuing professional development
• commitment to staff welfare and well-being
St John the Baptist C E School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of our children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to pre-employment checks, including references, qualifications, health and an enhanced DBS check. West Sussex County Council is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date: 17th October 2023